DOWNLOAD Purchase Terms and Conditions R2
Supplier Code of Conduct
At Astrodyne TDI, we are committed to the highest standards of product quality and integrity in our business dealings. These standards include acting with the highest level of responsibility towards our employees, our suppliers, our local communities and the environment. We expect our suppliers in all their business activities to meet these standards as outlined in our Supplier Code of Conduct.
Laws and Regulations
Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must operate in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries in which they operate and also in full compliance with this Code.
Bribery, extortion and kickbacks are prohibited. Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must comply with all applicable anti-bribery and anticorruption laws. Astrodyne TDI is subject to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which prohibits bribery of foreign government officials (including employees of state-owned enterprises). Improper payments by Astrodyne TDI Suppliers can create FCPA liability for Astrodyne TDI and Astrodyne TDI Suppliers.
Gratuities and Gifts
Gratuities of any kind are never permitted. Gifts are strongly discouraged unless of nominal value for which there is no reasonable likelihood of improper influence.
Labor and Employment
Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must comply with all applicable labor and employment laws and regulations. Specifically:
- Compensation. Suppliers must comply with all applicable wage and hour laws and regulations, including those relating to minimum wage, overtime, and other elements of compensation, and must provide all legally mandated benefits.
- Hours of Work. Suppliers must maintain work hours in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Suppliers will not require employees to work more than any limits on regular and overtime hours allowed under applicable law.
- Human Trafficking / Forced Labor: Suppliers must conform to the EICC Code of Conduct, which prohibits the use of forced, bonded, indentured labor or involuntary prison labor.
- Child Labor: Suppliers must comply with local laws regarding the minimum age of employees. The minimum age for workers must be the greater of: (a) 15 years of age or 14 years of age where local law allows such an employment age consistent with International Labor Organization guidelines; or (b) the age for completing mandatory (compulsorily) education; or (c) the minimum age established by law in the country of manufacture.
- Fair Treatment. Consistent with applicable employment and labor laws, Suppliers will treat each employee with dignity and respect, and will not threaten workers with or subject them to harsh or inhumane treatment, including sexual harassment, sexual abuse, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse.
- Discrimination. Suppliers must ensure employment – including hiring, payment, benefits, advancement, termination and retirement – is based on ability and not on beliefs or any other personal characteristics such as color, race, caste, religion, age, maturity, nationality, social or ethnic origin, status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identify or expression, HIV, marital status, pregnancy, political affiliation, military service (Veterans), union membership, disability or any other status or characteristic that is not related to the individual’s merit or the inherent requirements of the job.
- Freedom of Association. Suppliers must respect workers’ rights to associate freely as permitted by and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must comply with all local environmental laws applicable to the workplace, the products produced, and the methods of manufacture.
- Workplace Safety & Emergency Planning. Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must provide a safe and healthy workplace for employees by meeting, and endeavoring to exceed, international safety standards. Suppliers must have procedures in place for handling emergencies such as fire, spills, and natural disasters.
- Environmental Protection. Astrodyne TDI Suppliers must seek ways to conserve natural resources and energy, reduce waste and the use of hazardous substances, and support use of processes and materials that further the sustainability of the environment.
Astrodyne TDI Suppliers are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the protection, use, and disclosure of Astrodyne TDI’s proprietary, confidential, and personal information. Suppliers are also to protect and maintain confidential information of Astrodyne TDI’s customers.
Conflict of Interest
Suppliers are to disclose any potential conflict of interest before entering into any business arrangement with Astrodyne TDI.
Astrodyne TDI is committed to improving our performance in all areas, including quality, cost, and performance levels of the items we supply. We recognize that our suppliers are experts in their fields who work with other companies and industries. We encourage them to identify and share opportunities that help drive continuous improvement in the business operations of both companies.