Astrodyne TDI Production Facilities are certified to Quality Management Standard ISO9001:2015. In addition, various facilities have additional certifications to meet the needs of the customers and their end product.
ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements for a quality management system with the focus on the Ability to provide medical devices that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements which are applicable to medical devices. As a result, it includes some particular requirements for medical devices and excludes some of the requirements of ISO 9001 that are not appropriate as regulatory requirements. As a result, each location with ISO 13485 certification also maintains a separate ISO 9001 certificate.
|Certification||Facility||Registrar||Certification Number||Date Issued||Link|
|ISO 14001 : 2015||Shenzhen, China||TUV NORD||04 104 056143||May 29, 2020||ISO14001 2020|
|ISO13485||Shenzhen, China||DQS||50050287 MP2016||May 4, 2018||ISO13485 2016 EN|
|AS9100D||Hackettstown, NJ||Sep 20, 2018||Certificate for AS9100|
|ISO 13485 : 2016||Hackettstown NJ||Jun 26, 2018||Certificate for ISO 13485 2016|
|ISO 9001 : 2015||Shenzhen, China||TUV NORD||04 100 000090||May 4, 2017||ISO9001 2020|
|Air Agency Certification||Hackettstown, NJ||DOT FAA||7TDR880B||Jan 23, 2014||air-agency-certificate|
|EASA.145.6454||Hackettstown, NJ||EASA||7TDR880B||Dec 11, 2018||EASA.145.6454 Certificate|
|ISO9001||Kunshan, China||SGS||CN05/00125||Mar 1, 2018||ISO 9001-2020 China|
Conflict Mineral Declaration Statement
AstrodyneTDI Corporation is committed to sourcing responsibly and considers mining activities that fuel conflict as unacceptable. AstrodyneTDI’s efforts related to conflict minerals are aligned with the work of the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition® (EICC®) and Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI). The EICC’s and GeSI’s work includes the Conflict-Free Smelter Program and the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (“Template”).
AstrodyneTDI has been sending to suppliers, the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template, (Current Revision), which is included with this letter. The Template provides a common industry approach for the collection of sourcing information related to conflict minerals. The information contained in the Template constitutes a critical part of AstrodyneTDI Corporation’s due diligence program.
We ask our suppliers when completing the Template:
- All of AstrodyneTDI’s global suppliers must complete and submit the most current revision form at the time of request of the Template, even if a previous version has already been submitted.
- Complete mine and smelter location addresses must be submitted for any smelter that is not included in the dropdown menus in the Template.
- Training materials including a video and links to other support are available at www.conflictfreesmelter.org
- The completed template is submitted back to AstrodyneTDI by e-mail within 30 days.
- Monitor for updates to the reporting template. Review when updates are made and inform AstrodyneTDI if any smelters in use are not on the approved list so actions can be taken.
As with all electronic devices constructed by AstrodyneTDI, the following metals possibly could be a constituent part of the components.
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tin (Sn)
- Gold (Au)
- Tungsten (W)
At this time, we do not know of any of these metals originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an adjoining country.