Astrodyne TDI introduces the ASM201, a new series of power supplies with high reliability, a wide operating temperature range, and high output power in an extremely compact solution. The AMS201 power supply series is the perfect solution for medical and industrial applications where size, performance and reliability are critical design requirements. These highly efficient power supplies are available in both Class I and Class II protection models with 2MOPP isolation and BF leakage current, CF Ultra Low Leakage models are also available.
The key features of this high power density solution include:
- 140 Watts output with convection cooling
- 200 Watts with forced airflow
- Wide -40 to +85 deg C ambient operating temperature range
- BF patient leakage rating and 2 MOPP isolation
- Compact Footprint (2” x 4”)
- Agency approved to Medical (IEC 60601) and I.T.E. (IEC 62368 and IEC 60950) safety certifications
- 12V aux output to drive a fan
Click here to download the ASM201 series datasheet.
This unique power supply solution by Astrodyne TDI operates over an input voltage range of 80 to 264 VAC at 50-60Hz frequency, delivering regulated DC output power in a low profile form factor. The ASM201 series is available in both open frame and enclosed form factors, with options for either header connectors or miniature terminal blocks. Each model includes a Power Good signal, and an auxiliary 12V output to drive an external fan.
For more information about the ASM201 series, contact Astrodyne TDI or request a quote today.